Investment land in the central part of the port in Szczecin, Poland. According to the assumptions of the Local Spatial Development Plan, the total area of 9.38 ha can be designated for service, logistics, distribution or production functions. It is possible to develop the whole area (9.38 ha) or single properties starting from 2 ha.
The area of the Westpomeranian Logistics Center is located in the central point of the Szczecin Port in Poland. Thanks to excellent communication with the road system, it is possible to conveniently transport cargo between the planned investments and adjacent quays. The direct vicinity of companies providing cargo handling services and all kinds of activities around the port allows to significantly reduce the costs of many operations. The undoubted advantage of such a location is also the proximity of Duty Free Zone, tracks and direct entry and exit from port areas to the exit road from Szczecin. In the vicinity of the offered properties there are all necessary utilities, including the teletechnical infrastructure. The Szczecin and Świnoujście Seaports Authority, as a media provider, ensures the quality of services provided at the highest level.
Photo: Location of the Szczecin and Swinouscie Seaports
The investment areas of the Westpomeranian Logistics Centre (WLC) are located within the port of Szczecin in Poland. The land property with the total area of 9.38 ha. includes the following plots of land: no. 21/19, no. 22/5, no. 38/3, no. 23 – all of them from the area of 1084 in Szczecin, located within the boundaries of the sea port in Szczecin within the area of the Westpomeranian Logistics Centre (WLC) at Stanisław Hryniewiecki Street and Ks. Stanisław Kujot Street. By the decision of the Management Board of SSSA, the area of the WLC was divided into two plots for lease with an area of 5.99 ha and 3.39 ha, separated by road.
The above mentioned plots are fully ready for lease – they are equipped with utilities and the load capacity of access roads was increased to 115 kN/axis. Within the limits of the subject of the lease, we propose to the future tenant to carry out an investment consisting, among other things, in the construction of buildings intended for the following functions: service, logistics, distribution, production, together with the necessary accompanying infrastructure, on the basis of an investment concept submitted in a tender, including, among other things, a schedule of planned investment work sqm.
1) production-base storage, reloading function, with the accompanying functions,
2) the following services are permitted: production, logistics,
3) prohibition of the location of the housing function,
4) until the plan is implemented, current land use is allowed;
1) the non-destructible installation lines according to the plan drawing,
2) the development area up to 60 % of the plot,
3) the height of buildings up to 30.0 m above sea level, the height of structures, equipment and facilities according to technological needs, taking into account § 6 section 2 item 15,
4) roofs of any parameters,
5) on the premises of S.M.7019.PU, hiding civil protection for maintenance is allowed, a change in the use of the facility, taking into account civil defence requirements
6) the location of free-standing and built-in advertising is allowed;
1) the parcel with the access of the newly separated plot to a public road, directly or through internal roads,
2) minimum area of the separated plot of land – 1 ha,
3) minimum width of the front of the separated plot – 50 m,
4) the angle of inclination of the boundaries of the newly separated plot of land in relation to the axis of the directly adjacent road lane 85° ¸ 95°;
1) area of biologically active land min. 10 % of the plot area,
2) an area within the boundaries of a seaport, an area of immediate flood risk;
The area covered by the exposure protection zone “E”;
1) S.M.7019.PU site service from the sites: S.M.7083.KD.L (Ks. Kujota Street) and/or S.M.7096.KDW and/or S.M.7097.KDW,
2) site service S.M.7020.PU from S.M.7097.KDW,
3) S.M.7021.PU site service from the sites: S.M.7083.KD.L and/or S.M.7096.KDW and/or S.M.7097.KDW,
4) the number of parking spaces shall be determined on the basis of the requirements set out in § 6 section 6,
5) construction of railway sidings is allowed;
1) water, gas, electricity and telecommunication supply and rainwater disposal on the basis of existing and designed networks
of land development in the area: S.M.7076.KD.G, S.M.7078.KD.Z, S.M.7083.KD.L, S.M.7096.KDW, S.M.7097.KDW, S.M.7018.PUw, S.M.7019.PU, S.M.7020.PU, S.M.7021.PU,
2) existing networks: water, gas, heat, electricity,
telecommunication, sanitary and rainwater sewerage and pressure pipelines of sanitary sewage – with approval for reconstruction, extension, repair and building a network in a new location,
3) existing 15/0,4 kV transformer stations supplied with a 15 kV cable line – with allowance for reconstruction, expansion, repair, liquidation and construction of the station in the new location,
4) existing sanitary sewage pumping stations – with permission to rebuild, expand, overhaul and build a pumping station in a new location,
5) in the area of S.M.7019.PU the existing base station for mobile phones and radiolines – with permission for reconstruction, extension, renovation,
6) in the areas: S.M.7019.PU, S.M.7020.PU existing drainage equipment –
allowing for reconstruction, extensions, renovations,
7) the construction of new 15/0,4 kV transformer stations is permitted, powered by a 15 kV cable line,
8) construction of new sanitary sewage pumping stations is allowed.
The Szczecin-Świnoujście Port Complex is a universal and one of the largest port complexes in the Baltic Sea.
The ports of Szczecin-Świnoujście are an important link in the integrated transport system: an element of the TEN-T core network, an element of the TEN-T Baltic-Adriatic Corridor, a connection to the CETC (Central European Transport Corridor) and to the Scandinavian-Mediterranean Corridor, a connection to the developed hinterland transport network.
7 Bytomska Str., 70-603 Szczecin, Westpomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
Investor Assistance Manager